A summer of embroidery Pt2

1:42 PM

Anna Fields Embroidery Anna Fields Embroidery Anna Fields Embroidery
On my summer vacations, as I previously mentioned I started some cross stitch projects, which are now finished. During my almost 3 month vacations, I managed to finish 3 projects, including this one (which was huge for me).

I wanted to try a sampler cross stitch and found this book of Anna Fields, that has some amazing cross stitch patterns! I was immediately in love!

I chose this one as a first totally by chance, and nearly on the finish line I realised how true where the words I was stitching (for that period of my life, since we were moving to a different town). This one is going to my niece's nursery (her name is Anna).

I loved cross stiching on a 28 count Jubillee so much, that Aida seems now really "cheep".

Linking to Amanda, over at Crazy Mom Quilts, for a super Finish-It-Up-Friday!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. a beautiful sampler! your niece will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is something!!! Lots of hrs spent I bet stitching away at this and it was so worth it! Stunning finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Lots of hours spent on the beach, making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zafira this looks amazing!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous sampler!Thanks for the links!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

HOURS & INFO

Monday to Friday
9am - 2pm
5pm - 9pm

Instagram