Pages

WIP Wednesday: The pinwheel progress


Really missed posting on my blog...My new fresh WIP is this simple pinwheel pattern. I am currently machine-quilting it, and hoping to finish it really soon!
I won't be sharing any materials list on this post, since I will prepare a detailed post with the finished project.

More new projects on the way!

Now on this week's statistics

Dresden quilt: still handquilting.
Checkers quilt: trying to find time to quilt it...
Butterfly quilt: no progress
Swoon quilt: piecing the top.

Summary of this week's stats: 
Completed projects -0
New projects -0
Currently in progress -5

Now it is your turn! Hop over at Freshly Pieced and take a peek on how everyone else is doing.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Zafira Vaxevanidou

I'm Zafira and I live in Greece. I love quilting and Geek & Sundry. Recently I opened a new YouTube Channel called The Quilt Codex, and it's aim is to make 2000 quilt block tutorials! Visit us!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet quilt. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinwheels are lovely. The blue you chose for the sashing is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors on this! I want to do a pinwheel again soon. Nothing wrong with simple blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quilt. I love reading blogs--particularly ones from around the world. Quilting in Greece, what thickness/type of battings/waddings do you like to put in your quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilting in Greece is not a very popular craft (really inexplicable)... I use 100% cotton batting on all of my quilts...
    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this so lovely! great choice of fabrics they work really well together

    ReplyDelete

Instagram