Star count #1

10:32 AM

Hexie-madness
Finally I found some time to post my progress on the hexie madness that has come upon us for the month of May. Our local quilting bee assigned us to make at least one block of hexagons (1 inch) and I got so addicted that I made 7! We gathered so far almost 21 blocks and before the end of June a whole quilt will be finished.

We are preparing a quilt exhibition for the 20-21st of June, so there a lot of things to be finished until then. I will try posting more info later on this week.

I am now preparing a new english paper piecing project using the Rose Star Template. It will be my summer-beach project.

Linking in to Jessica Alexandrakis and the Monday Morning Star Count for a count of what everyone is doing on their english paper piecing projects.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Awesome! So glad to hear the guild is making an epp group project! I'll. Have the linky up in a few hours. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were is the quilt exhibition going to be? Hexies can be very addicting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Jess we are waiting for the link up!! Mara the exhibition is going to be in Thessaloniki and we would be very glad if you came and visit us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's up, it's up! Yiannaki-mou is sick with fever so I was at the pediatrician this morning, then came home and tried to change my ticket, but the fee is too expensive.. so, I'll be flying to Athens tonight with a sick baby on my lap. wish me luck~ at least I'll get to see everyone else's hexie/star progress when we get there on Tuesday..
    filakia~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! Perastika!!! Your flying today??? Let's see if we can meet this time! Hope you have a nice journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hexies! Rose star might be my next project too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hexie patterns! I'm working on the rose star pattern right now,,you will,enjoy it, it turns out oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

HOURS & INFO

Monday to Friday
9am - 2pm
5pm - 9pm

Instagram