New Day

6:22 PM

On wednesday I started Patchwork Lessons in a village nearby, and I am very excited!
The teacher is great and I am definetely going to get many brand new tips, learn quilting from a professional (rather than youtube) and finally be able to talk about quilts. Very few people in Greece are quilters, so it was a great surprise for me to find out that there were FREE lessons for quilting...Finally, I'll be doing something I really enjoy, and share it with others.
More to come on that subject.

Here are some new photos I' ve taken of my tobacco pouches, that are available in the shop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

HOURS & INFO

Monday to Friday
9am - 2pm
5pm - 9pm

Instagram